Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Warwick Streamer Bass Which Is Better: The Warwick Streamer Jazz Men Or The Fender American Precission Jazz Bass?

Which is better: the warwick streamer jazz men or the fender american precission jazz bass? - warwick streamer bass

Well ... That (all kinds) is an alternative rock to psychobilly, reggae and ska. .... .... I also get 5 or 4 string? Play I includes the songs (for me), Sublime, Bob Marley, Foo Fighters, Incubus, etc. RHDP and I really want a good bass. I love how it looks and plays Warwick, I've never played defense, but all said that Warwick is the name of more than anything else ... and Lance (former bassist of Incubus), a Warwick, I've heard that the unit has played a Fender .... Anyway ... ohh and I like the Epiphone Thunderbird (Twiggy Ramirez used bass in the band Marilyn Manson), thank you !!!!! :)

3 comments:

datphish... said...

Calculate what you can afford, and play all you in your price range. I suggest trying a lot of 5-string. If you reggae music and a lot harder love, which is the B-chain is very useful. He was connected to the brand. All the music stores in your area and play everything they have. One of the tools to talk about it ...

Remember, a good amp. A great bass amp with a low price may still sound bad.

Good luck!

funkybas... said...

Choose low, and the type of music you hear. I have a Fender Jazz and it's great and versatile, but you should try to see if they work well for you. Set of 4 strings and has friends who play string bass 5.8 and back and forth between the bottom. Many musicians who take up their wings, because it gives them a rainbow of different sounds, sounds classic. Take your time and try to have some time, then you make your decision, maybe you need after all Epiphone Thunderbird.

kabum said...

I think you need both for research and play both before you buy. Read some reviews here:

http://.harmony-central.com

and take a trip At your local guitar shop for each test. If you have never played a Fender, the bears are rare. You can also visit some sites that are forums for the bass player and people are more than happy to give their opinion. Try this:

www.talkbass.com/forum/
I went with a 5-string person, but it's just me.

KaBuM

Post a Comment