Sunday, January 3, 2010

Estrogen And Bone Density Lost My Period?

Lost my Period? - estrogen and bone density

Hello,

I had wrapped my head around this problem for a while. I am 19 and have not yet my days in 2 years. 3 years ago was but very light and irregular. If I had my period (12) I steady (that would be too heavy for the first 3 days .. the last week)

I know it can not be normal. I asked the doctor and seek medical advice. I know they are professionals, I wonder what they think or personal experience with it.

Some details about me is probably related to my lack of time:
I'm 5'8, I weigh around 125-127 pounds
I have hypothyroidism
I am physically active (I've heard althletes women often lose their periods)

My main concern is my time to lose, probably very weak estrogen, a low bone density and osterperosis may correspond in the future.

What do you think I should do? I think my weight is fine, I'm not weak or something like that. Council?

2 comments:

Erin said...

And wait to see what the doctors say. I do not think your weight would be a problem, but may be the thyroid problem. Or you can low in estrogen. If doctors deem it necessary, you should regulate the use of the pill on your hormone budget. Should now calcium supplements to take (all women in each case), should be with his concern for the low bone density to help.

xoxwchsq... said...

yeahh i time when I have my period.
I mean, but two years is probably a big problem and you should see a doctor and check it out, but if your physcially active, then it might be a possible chance she is pregnant.

Post a Comment