Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Used Go Cart Frames For Sale I Have A Small Go Cart And Im Wondering What Engine To Put Into It.?

I have a small go cart and Im wondering what engine to put into it.? - used go cart frames for sale

My friend has a car to go to everything, but the engine. I have a motor on it for my son. Shopping is just an old Honda 3810 riding mower has been removed for the framework and essential elements. The mower has a certain type of transmission there, and it has a clutch and a break in the same pedal. I do not want to pass an engine of the cars on the road. Just one little thing that goes 20 mph to 50 km / h. So if someone could me what size can do and what kind and how changes to say the garden tractor, it would be wonderful. IM NOT looking for a new engine, Buy ... looks at an employee who can not find the other to save. Thank you for all the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment