Sunday, February 14, 2010

Repair Manual For Pavt234aww Where Can I Buy A Factory Repair Manual For A 1993 Subaru Legacy?

Where can i buy a factory repair manual for a 1993 Subaru Legacy? - repair manual for pavt234aww

I read the comments on the Chilton and very negative. I have not read the Haynes manuals are good. So instead of wasting time with manual after the sale, I need a factory manual. Since it is well used by one that for a factory to make troubleshooting and provides complete mechanical repairs. Who told me everything about my car. Thank you.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Online

I <3 my Suby. said...

I've never had a problem with Chilton and Haynes, but sometimes for several models with a book that can be confusing. I have a book factory service on CD on eBay for very cheap.

Post a Comment